Thursday, May 10, 2012


Wednesday was Mallory's clinic apt where they went over the game plan for the next 2 weeks. They also checked her catecholomine (cancer marker screening). We go in the 15th & 16th for Scans, they will present her case in from of the tumor board and we should hear back later Friday the 18th about what our next steps are. Then we will have a meeting on the 31st if scans come back great on when to remove her broviac and how the rest of our appointments will go from here out.

My body decided that it would wake up miserable wednesday morning so I missed the meeting. I ended up going to the doctor for a fever, body chills, and a sore throat. I havent gotten sick the best 6 months since Mals been going through this, of course now would be the perfect time to get strep throat. Jill and Mal are staying with there Nana and Papa until I am feeling better. I slept 24 hours straight yesterday, i;ve taken a dozen baths, and yep still feel like crap. (Big Baby I know).

We have Relay for Life tomorrow, I am hoping I am feeling much much better to go. The contagious period will be over with, I just need to get it together now.


  1. Praying for good results from the scans, and that you and your family have the strength to deal with everything right now, you are amazing with your compassion with the relay for life, as a teacher, I just did that again this year and it was truly inspirational, but only do it if you feel better, you need to look out for yourself right now. Continued prayers from Florida.